Demonstrate the ability to appraise and critique published research.
Demonstrate the ability to appraise and critique published research.The critical element of incident reporting and why it is important to fill one: nurses perception. Or Are high lengths stoking more effective preventing DVT than the short one after caesarean section? Patient experience, clinical effectiveness and cost e
Write an extended literature review on an aspect of clinical practice which it relevant to you, include recommendations for best practice and how these may be adopted.
In order to pass you must demonstrate that you have met all 5 learning outcomes of the module:
1. Demonstrate the ability to appraise and critique published research.
2. Critically evaluate strategies for the collection and analysis of literature in the preparation of a literature review proposal.
3. Demonstrate critical and analytical skills in a carefully designed, logically developed review of the relevant literature.
4. Demonstrate a questioning and analytical approach to practice and critically evaluate an aspect of care where evidence needs to be addressed.
5. Demonstrate, through the critical evaluation and analysis of the literature, the ability to develop evidence-based recommendations to enhance the delivery of care.