Develop a narrative scholarly paper relating to any chosen disease process that includes the following criteria:
1. Discuss the disease process including:
c) clinical manifestation of the selected disease
2. Review the underlying pathophysiology of the disease.
3. Examine the body’s adaptive mechanisms to the pathophysiologic changes related to the disease.
4. Discuss current treatments modalities for the selected pathophysiological disease.
5. Discuss the legal, ethical, socioeconomic, and political implications of the pathophysiological disorder utilizing evidenced based practice.
6. Include a minimum of three (3) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
7. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, four (4) pages excluding the title and reference page.
8. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
9. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
10. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).