https://submityourassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Submityoursasignment.png 0 0 phenomenal plugz https://submityourassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Submityoursasignment.png phenomenal plugz2022-06-16 09:31:032022-06-16 09:31:03academic integrity
- Any plagiarism or similar content between students’ assignments will be considered as a breach of academic integrity standards of the University and will be treated as such.
- This is a take-home, open book, short answer assignment.
- This document and the corresponding TurnItIn dropbox are posted on EClass.
- Students must type their answers into this document and upload this document to the TurnItIn portal for this assignment on EClass.
- Students must answer all questions.
- Each answer must be no more than 400-500 words in length. Students must indicate the word count for each answer. Content that surpasses 400-500 words will not be considered.
- In-text citations and references are not required.
- All answers must be based solely on course content (including lectures, readings, multimedia).
- Quotations are not permitted – quotes will not be read or graded.
- All answers must be in academic, paragraph style writing. Informal writing is not permitted.
- Personal opinion or reflection is not permitted and will not be read or graded.
- Each of five questions will be graded out of 6 for a total of 30 marks.
- Students must demonstrate clear engagement with course content and must provide specific examples from readings, lectures, and videos/documentaries.
- Students must not repeat any content between questions. Any repeated content will not be considered.
- Remember: look for themes and common concepts across lectures to answer these questions.
—-end of instructions—-
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on