I need 2-3 sentences for each question.
1. What social conditions and events triggered the modern Civil Rights Movement?
2. What roles did ordinary citizens playin the fight against Jim Crow? How important were the Civil Rights Movement leaders?
3. After viewing the short video below (13 minutes) provide some input on the following questions:
1) How is the culture of the 1920s and the 1950s similar? How is it different?
2) How or why did a mass teen culture arise out of the 50s?
3) In what ways do you think the "stability" of the 50s gave way to the "riotous" 60s?