Breast cancer in menopausal patients
SMART goal: Through pedagogical groups, during the three months after the diagnosis, improve the awareness of menopausal patients about the risk factors for developing breast cancer
Develop a health promotion program to meet a health need of a vulnerable population in your potential concentration area or community.
1. Describe the health problem (1 paragraph).
a. Indicate data and statistics in USA
2. What specifically will you address in your proposed health promotion program? Check SMART goal (Dont copy and paste the SMART goal) (1paragraph)
3. Describe the vulnerable population. (2 paragraph).
a. Describe 3 risk factors that make this a vulnerable population
b. Describe one research per each one risk factors identified.
4. Make a review of literature (Format) from 3 scholarly journals of evidence-based interventions that address the problem. (2 paragraph).
5. write a review that evaluates the one strength and one weakness of each one sourceshave found in point 4. (2 paragraph).
6. Explain why Stages of change model is best serves as the guiding framework for the proposal (2 paragraph).