How different is the experience of reading “Daddy” as opposed to hearing Plath
After you have read Sylvia Plath’s “Daddy” and then go to Youtube and view and listen to Plath herself reading her poem “Daddy.” Then, while on YouTube, listen to olivia m16 read Plath’s poem “Mirror.” please respond at least four of the following questions and the total word limit of these four questions is 350. （the pictures of Two Plath Poems are below this page, read all of them first）
1) How different is the experience of reading “Daddy” as opposed to hearing Plath read it and seeing the video? Explain?
2) Does the , “Mirror” work with the mirror itself as the poem’s narrator? Why or why not?
3) What do you particularly like or dislike about either poem? Explain and give examples.
4) How does Plath use the of Nazi Germany in her poem? Does it work? Why? How?
5) What does the narrator of “Daddy” mean when she says, “If I have killed one man, I have killed two”? Explain.
6) Does the narrator seem to love or hate her father? Explain.
7) Is the poem “Mirror” about changes? If so, what changes?
…………………………………………… 475 words
Get instant access to the full solution from by clicking the purchase button below Added to cart