- You will select either a quantitative or a qualitative nursing research article (attached below).
- The study’s main components should be summarized.
- A critique also contains comments about the positive and negative aspects of the study and the report.
- The critique should be written as concisely as possible, 3 pages, typewritten, and double-spaced.
- It should address all parts of the report equally, with strengths and weaknesses outlined where appropriate.
- Where possible, include suggestions for improvement.
- Use the research critique rubric provided to complete this.
Jusino-Leon, G. N., Matheson, L., & Forsythe, L. (2019). Chlorhexidine Gluconate Baths: Supporting daily use to reduce central line–associated bloodstream infections affecting immunocompromised patients. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 23(2), E32–E38. https://doi.org/10.1188/19.CJON.E32-E38