Please write a journal that answers 10 questions about interview!
Here are the 10 questions you’re most likely to be asked in a job interview. Put some thought into this and answer them how you would in an interview.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What’s most important to you in a new position/job/career?
3. What has been your biggest professional or personal achievement?
4. Why did you leave your last job? (Or why are you thinking about leaving your current job?)
5. Tell me about your experience at [your last job].
6. Tell me about your strengths.
7. Tell me about your weaknesses.
8. Tell me about a time when … (These will be situations relevant to the position. For instance: Tell me about when you had to take initiative … you had to deal with a difficult customer … you had to respond to a crisis … you had to give difficult feedback to an employee … You get the idea.)
9. What salary range are you looking for?
10. What questions do you have for me?