What are your customer segment(s)?What were the learnings and insights that you gained from your Customer Interviews
What are their Jobs To Be Done?
– What are their Pains and Gains?
– *Highlight any pivots in your start-ups proposition/strategy that occurred off the back of your Customer Interviews or from generally going through the Lean Start-up process
– Outline your start-up using your Value Proposition Canvas
– What is your Value Proposition (what are your products and services)?
– How will it create Gains and solve Pains for your customers?
– Discuss the other key components of your Business Model Canvas:
– What type of Customer Relationships will you have?
– What Channels will you use?
– Outline your key partners, activities and resources?
– What are the revenue streams and the cost structure of your start-up
– In terms of the next steps that you'd make:
– How would you prove out market fit for your start-up idea (what would your Minimum Viable Product be)?
– What are the Leap of Faith Assumptions for your start-up? What is the Value Hypothesis and Growth Hypothesis that you'd be testing and validating as a part of rolling out your Minimum Viable Product
– What are the leading metrics that you'd use as indicators of progress as you go through the build-measure-learn process